Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Alright I am back in the driving seat of this blog. Sorry for the absence, but had a lot of crap to do, then a lot of lazing around :P. I feel like I'm stranded on a deserted island, there is absolutely no one around. Its quite funny actually. I have a whole dorm to myself, but that doesnt help me in any way :P. By now I would have thought I would be used to the boredom, as I was in solitude for 1 and a half years.

But the good news is its about it end. My PS2 is on its way down here shortly, and I can't wait. That is the answer to all problems in life, retail therapy. Thats right I have been completely converted by this capitalist society, I feel the urge to buy buy buy. But thats not why I bought this machine, it a hell lode of fun. Metal gear solid 2 and Final fantasy X are in my grasps as we speak. Actually MGS2 is in the others grasp but thats just as good, as all my packages end up at his place :P. Ebay has the answers to everything I need, I swear I will buy everything from there, except for close contact things like clothes and underwear. That is just bloody nasty!!

Sony is bloody brilliant. They make the coolest things. Ok, i'm not going on about the PS2 now, I am talking about my phone. The T610 and above phones are blilliant. I can controll my computer via my phone, now if thats not genius, then i dont know what the hell is. This is complete freedom. All of last night i was on msn, watching a movie, drinking wine, and eating cheese, and I didnt even have to move off the bed. I love it long time!!! So people with bluetooth enabled sony ericsson phones, find float's mobile agent, and knock yourself out!!

Cooking isn't the worst thing in the world, and I quite frankly do it alright, at least I can manage. But sometimes when you are really hungry, thats when it is irritating that you have to make lunch for yourself!! Thats right, I get the most hungry right after I wake up, as I stay up most of the night, then get up to find no food. There has got to be a better answer, even 2 min noodles sound too long!!

Ok again a song has mistified my musical mind. The song being "Let me go" band being "3 doors down". This is just brilliant. I first heard it on smallville, and I swear there isnt another song that fits in more perfectly with the show!! But what mistified me is that the song has a simple, but interesting riff, once the song hits the second stage of the song, it sounds great, i thought it was a chorus, but know there is a chorus after that, somthign that sounds that good diserves a notation.

Ok i just got buzzed, I need to go to the mall, I'll catch you guys later!!
blog comments powered by Disqus