Saturday, July 02, 2005

It makes perfect nonsense!

Ahhh I feel so very ill. Had a big banquet for a friend's 21st last night. It was at a Turkish restaurant (my fave food), and there was about 50-60 of us just pigging out. It was delightful to see most of my college friends there. I haven't seen any of them in such a long time. Then today I was invited to my sister's in-laws house to have a big dinner and I pigged out again. Needless to say, I am feeling rather bloated and slow after 2 gigantic meals in 2 days. Those meals are more than I would have over the course of an entire day on a normal holiday!

Got my marks back today, and I am slightly disappointed. Well I did do better than most people, I didn't do as well as I was hoping considering I thought some of the subjects this time around were a bit easier than the other stuff I've had before. Oh well, my folks will be happy, and I'll aim for some of the higher marks next sem onwards. I'll get my honours dammit!!

I am absolutely loving the re-runs of the X-Files on Wednesday night. I forgot how awesome this show was in it's very early stages. The episode that just passed was the one where Deep Throat was murdered after saving Mulder. So that's right, we're at the end of season 1! That's practically 12 years ago!

Also forgot to mention the brilliance of the other and I while we were waiting for our movie to start on Tuesday. Since we were hungry we went to the shopping centre 2 and a half hours before the movie started so we could have dinner. Then we decided to just sit in the Arcade the whole time. Since we're trying to survive the holidays on little money (in order to survive) we didn't want to play anything so we went to a Nintendo Gamecube machine and played Mario Party and Mario Tennis for almost the entire time! We're such children! Freeloaders extraordinnaire, I love it!

Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus