Friday, July 15, 2005

How You Like Me Now!!!

And its been a while, I know. Its been a crazy 2 weeks at the others house, days turned into night, lunches into dinners, and a whole lode of game play. Must say I have had a really god time over the last two weeks, but now the next semester is coming by way too fast. I don't want to go to class, I was still enjoying my grades from last semester. But I guess everything has to come to an end, and when you are having a lot of fun, haha thats when it ends the fastest aswell. Everything seems to have an inverse relationship...

There is no other movie(s) that has such crap dialogue as starwars!!! Its true lets face it, yeah the movies kick ass, hell its the bible for most geeks, but for chirsts sake, can't he come up with better bloody lyrics. It was made clear to me that dialogue was not his forte, we'll just watch them for the special effects. On the same note, I am scared to watch episode 4,5,6 as I think the experience of the new ones will ruin the charm of the old movie. I keep puting them off, and I hope i watch it soon, before the special effects used in the old ones become obsolete.

Damn this!!! There is no end to buying anything. I finished getting my ps2 and everything, and just when I think I am doing well finantially, I realise that my TV card on my computer is not adequate to play games on, so tommo I must venture out and see if I can get myself a TV. I promise I will not buy anything like this anytime soon, as technology has no limits, once you dwelve in its world, you want everything.

Things have a way of working themselves out. I know, the men who live on the streets would not appriciate my comment, but I'm still going to make it. A couple of years ago, I bought a maxtor hard drive. At the time I was not happy with it, as I didnt think that maxtor was a really good company, but unfortunately at the time I needed a hard drive, and didnt have enough money. A year later I accedentally broken a pin on the IDE cable interface, so I went out and bought a better hard drive. To my surprise, the hard drive worked even without that pin!!! So now once I get my PS2 I realise that the hard drive slot is perfect for a Maxtor hard drive. Hehe I must say that hard drive has given me solid performance, and damn amazing reliability. Maxtor sould make a formula one car.

Speaking of formula one, it finally looks like the reign of the big micheal is over, and Alonzo is going to go all the way with the title. Its a funny world, a couple of years ago, alonzo was one of my liked drivers, now that he is top of the charts, the mclaren boys dont look as bad as they did when hakenen was in the driving seat!!!

Ok, I am going to stop there for now, I have a long day tommo with some hunting to do, and a lot of bills to pay off, damn I can see a hole forming in the middle of my bank statement!!! Ciao...
blog comments powered by Disqus