Thursday, July 28, 2005

Nobody can ever hear me call

I apologise for the lengthy delay of this post but I have been particularly busy with university matters (ie study). This post shall also be fairly short as I am at university after an early morning class and I have nothing to do until my next class. The library is empty on my level. It's quite scary. My blog notes are also on my comp at home, so I don't know what the hell to talk about. But I promise that my next post will be gigantic as I have a massive backlog of blog notes to get through and satisfaction is guaranteed (or your money back).

I'm paranoid!! Not in the delightful Ozzy Osbourne way (delicious pop culture reference for those in the know), but I honestly think that there is someone behind me watching me type and I keep turning around but there's no body there! I'm quite worried to say the least.

Hmm, law of obligations isn't actually a bad class. Dare I say that it's actually interesting me to the point of potentially wanting to take it up when I go into practice. But where would the fun be in that? Damned if I know!

Haha, some guy was coming down the hallway and he looked like he was coming in this direction then all of a sudden he just veered off the back end of this level. Am I that disagreeable?!

I am currently listening to Oasis' "What's The Story (Morning Glory)" and damn I just love this song. Low on skill yesh, but high on awesomeness. More bang for your buck I say.

The other has said he will blog but since becoming the insane gamer that he now is, I doubt that will ever come into fruition! One must see his room (now called Death Trap by Fire Version 2.0) in order to understand. There is room for the bed to actually live in. Everything else is gaming related. Power cables are the order of the day, as are extension wires and power outlets, it's awesome. It's also highly illegal at our university, but nobody knows which makes it so damn awesome as it means more gaming for him!

Must say that we're currently enjoying Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (I believe that's the title) as the realism is quite scary. FIFA was quite arcadish in approach, but this is sheer brilliance. Two awesome examples from yesterday: I took a potshot from outside the box and his keeper dove and deflected it to Ronaldo who was outside the box and he nailed a perfect shot. Then the other as the freakin Czech Republic (of all teams) beat Real Madrid 3-2 in stoppage time with a brilliant half field run and just chipping it over my keeper at the last possible second and just making it below the crossbar. It was ballet on cleats I tell you.

I need to buy another jacket that's warm that I can wear most days because my heavy jacket is made out of this funky material which traps in all heat and if you're wearing any alcohol based hygiene products, they just go all funky and you start wreaking up the place which is quite terrible to say the least.

Alas, I am tired so I'm going to stop this right here. But have no fear. My next entry shall be some time soon and you shall be pleased. Have a nice day.
blog comments powered by Disqus