Friday, July 29, 2005

Special Edition - Monster Sized - For Your Viewing Pleasure!

I warned you! I would be back, and here it is. I'm aiming to make this a gigantic entry, maybe not the biggest of all time, but let's see where we end up shall we?

It is unfortunately the end of an era. This will be my last post...from this computer! Haha, almost had you going there. But we have procured ourselves a new computer which is an absolute beast and it shall be taking over primary computing duties from this one, tomorrow. This comp however, will still get plenty of use as we are networking it with the beast so all is good.

The other has hurt his back so my sympathy goes out to him. The injury occurred while at a pub, so one can only guess exactly what transpired that night! Hopefully he shall recover soon.

You know what I secretly get a kick out of? Catching guys checking girls out in really unsubtle ways. It's usually when I'm in a special 2-shot angle (for those not down with journalism or camera usage info, a two shot is like a T junction. I would be at the bottom vertical point and the two other people would be at opposite ends of the horizontal plane). Anyway, they usually walk towards each other and I'm out of the picture and then as they pass each other, the guy sneaks a big BIG BIG glance at her chest and her ass in one smooth motion! Then he thinks he's gotten away with it, smirks a little and keeps going! But I see all. What really gets to me is that even when they TRY to be smart about it, they just can't help it, the poor lads. Quite hell-arious methinks. Unfortunately I've been caught out in that situation myself various times, so have no fear, I'm not a hypocrite, I'm self-reflective!

Uni = crap! I hate walking around on days when I have nothing to do whatsoever! The tutes didn't help me feel any better either. Sure, I remain unchallenged and in my first week of tutes I kept my mouth shut so I could observe who I needed to destroy next week in front of everyone. I would gain so much satisfaction from just grabbing a sledgehammer and going to work on people's faces sometimes. Hopefully I'll feel better as the semester goes on.

Damn the Swiss!! My folks brought back kilos of chocolate and it's ALL good. Even their white chocolate is good! And that's saying something coming from me, cause I cannot stand white chocolate at all, but this stuff is pure gold.

I have a friend who I used to be close to many years back. But then we gradually drifted apart and I went a few years without seeing him. He's only come back to the outer fringes of my life in this past year and a few days ago I found out that he underwent surgery for testicular cancer. At first I was indifferent, but now I can't sleep.

I love it when people give directions to their place for the first time. This is mostly due to them being able to speak like a local from their area and give obscure clues. "Head left 30 paces, jump in the car, the white rabbit shall lead you 3km East of where the sun sets, a man shall stop you, the password is 'don't eat clear objects' and he shall pass you a note, you must then give this note to the Queen and she shall lead you the rest of the way...you only have 2 hours". That's slightly exaggerated (operative word being SLIGHTLY)! So you can just imagine what I mean!

My parents also bought me the Amel cd!! WOOHOO! I still haven't had time to give it a proper listen as of yet, but I assure you, I will and I shall rip it in all it's 256k glory!

If people were allowed to live forever, and we could do whatever we want, do you think all people would eventually opt to die? The non-suicidal ones I mean. Surely a day would come where one would have accomplished all they wanted to accomplish, or even done everything there possibly is to do and in a spurious way it shows that death is a natural part of life?

I've reached a conclusion. Alonso is the Devil!! All Fernandos are! It's the only possible way he can be winning the season so far and Raikkonen is having such terrible luck! My goal is to destroy him and all Fernandos and peace can again reign! He cannot win this season!!! Schumacher is still in with a chance mind you, so let's not discount him just yet.

You may remember a reference to Lizzie McGuire girl in one of my classes last year who tripped over a chair in front of a lecture room full of people, in one of my entries. Well she's in a tute for one of my classes and she's just crazy. Quick talking, full of random pointless information. Fun and quirky. She's a self confessed geek! Even has a morbid sense of humour which she apologised for. I must talk to this woman and find out more! However, I did find out that she is from the second most pretentious private school in the city so I am slightly intimidated to say the least.

It was also in that same tute that I walked in and was surrounded by women! Unfortunately Lizzie McGuire was the only looker among them but (un)thankfully Mister Man Hoe showed up. I also referenced this guy a few blog entries back. He was the one affectionately labelled by me as "ass boy". He also happens to be the best looking guy of our particular age group. You should have seen my face when he sat right next to me!! I couldn't stop thinking of ass, and what the hell this guy has been up to. Don't worry, I kept my distance thank you!

Being a 3rd year, and most of the time being surrounded by 3rd years, we have devised a way of spotting the first years. They're the only ones who actually dress up for uni even though they should have realised after their first day that nobody gives a stuff what you wear. Most people don't even bother changing out of their sleeping clothes for some classes! Poor fools.

I must kill my rear neighbour. He put up a new fence which is this crazy colourbond steelish stuff. It's like bloody 10 feet high! No joke! It looks so out of place considering we still have a normal fence on the other 2 sides. It's a gigantic fortress wall I tell you! It would stop a tank. I will try to take a pic to post on here. The rear neighbour is a big guy so I must think about an ingenious way of killing him which won't result in him falling on top of me.

I'd like to debate the merits of Rob Thomas' Lonely No More! Does that backing even constitute music?! It's just random noises put together in a semi-coherent rhythm!

Last point to make. PLEASE listen to Brooke Fraser! I hadn't heard of her until I saw her on Spicks And Specks. She's a New Zealand singer song writer who plays guitar and piano and she's amazing. Just listen to Arithmetic, it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard and also contains one of the best piano hooks of all time!

Alas, our time has come to an end and I must watch some tv. I hope you enjoyed this entry! Hopefully my next one won't be too far away. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus