Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The sky is falling and the only way to go is up...

Ahhh first week of uni isn't so bad. With no tutorials this week, I have gigantic breaks today and tomorrow, which allows me time to come back home, eat and sleep and refreshed to make it back to my late afternoon class. Morning classes aren't actually that bad anymore since I'm trying to sleep at 11:30pm each night and get into a half decent routine.

It also looks like the Monday 4 hour break has now moved to Wednesday so the other and I will be making that our new day of reckoning. It turns out that my "flu" was actually considerably worse than originally thought, so now I am on some good ol' meds and I am getting better slowly.

Damn uni! That's the problem with first week, cause you know things are going to go downhill quite fast. I have 2 classes that have 2 lectures a week, so that means 6 lectures a week, not counting tutes so that's 10 classes as opposed to most other people's 8 classes.

So what's up for this semester? Continuation of Legal Theory (it's a year long), Journalism, Torts/Law of Obligations and Media Audiences. It's great to have a communications class again, I'd forgotten how slack that faculty is.

Stupid weather, it's cold in the morning and sunny in the afternoons! Of course, it's still cold but it's much too warm to wear warm clothing so it's just not nice!

Had a blast on Sunday afternoon with Les Femme Anomaly. Just hung out and shot the breeze. Almost had a Meet The Parents moment when her father almost directed me to drive over her mother's box of flowers which she had just collected from her garden. I was barely a mm from crushing the box underneath my tyres. Luckily tragedy was averted due to my reflexes and let's never speak of this again! Oh why can't this semester be over already?! Uni = crap! I think I'm gonna get a bit more sleep before Torts. It also looks like the computer purchase is going to be negotiated with an mp3 player too so I am sitting pretty.

Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus