Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome to the Panic Brigade - Rule #1, Don't Think Twice

So, she's:

nicer than me (check)
friendlier than me (check)
more sociable than me (check)
more likeable than me (check)
better looking than me (obviously)!
younger than me (by a LOT)!
different to anyone I've ever met (check)

But goddamn, she's smarter than me??! Now that, THAT is just the ultimate kick in the teeth! So yes, maybe I was doing a spot of google/facebook stalking (so sue me, they shouldn't have taught us investigative journalism in uni) - and goddamn, a UAI that almost matches the dux from my college, all these academic awards and honours. I can't get over it. Like gah??! Que??! Shite, seriously, is there any more punishment that I can take in relation to this? I'm already not sleeping and not eating properly. It's only a matter of time before I wind up in hospital! But I never would have guessed. The thought had never crossed my mind. But it's there, in black and white, reputable websites and everything.

Shit! Ahhh! Did I mention previously that this was obsession? I just don't get it. This has called into question EVERYTHING. Did I think I had it all figured out before? Someone once told me that you don't really know a goddamn thing till you're 30. Anything before the is just like some stupid 18 year old thinking they know all and then being schooled over the next few years.

She has the brightest future available to her. The question is, is it going to be one without me in it? Who knows, the world is a rapidly changing place. Where is my life headed? I don't know, looks like the long road to nowhere.

"Things get so crazy, crazy" - Rob Thomas - Matchbox Twenty "Push". Too true.

I'm counting down the days here.

So YES, like I said, I updated the patented JRL (Joaquin Rate List)! You can find it at: http://dropc.blogspot.com/2004/12/great-fun-to-be-around-you.html

Haha see, it did happen eventually!!

Is blogging cathartic for me? I have no idea. I just keep doing it cause I have to. I will also aim to get the other to start blogging again.

Have a nice day folks! This could be the last one for 2008, but you know me, I'm bound to have more pointless stuff to say soon!
blog comments powered by Disqus