Saturday, December 06, 2008

When anxiety attacks! To decode perhaps...

Yes yes, before you go on, the update to the patented Joaquin Rate List (JRL) is coming soon, I promise! I just have to get around to it, then everything will be right with the world again.

I watched Jurassic Park last weekend. I love that movie, I'd forgotten how good it was. It's such a nostalgic trip back in time to my youth, and I was lost in fantasy again, not crappy crappy reality. In fact, when I was younger and all caught up in the Jurassic Park hype, I wanted to be a paleontologist. Haha I wonder how that would have turned out? Now look at me!

In fact, those were good times, I remember watch Jurassic Park 2 at a friend's place. The place was gigantic and somewhere in the basement was his brother's computer with all these pirated DVD's and VCD's, and we stumbled across that and just watched it in the dark, and I enjoyed it (crappy movie), but the whole ambience was something that doesn't happen anymore really.

I can't do anything, I have no concentration, no energy, no zest for life. I can't do anything at home, it's just pointless I might as well be homeless, as long as I have a mattress to stay warm and sleep, I'm pretty much doing the same sort of thing.

So I've seen the sights and taken a trip that I hadn't done in 10 years, and it was awesome, even despite being in the lap of decadence. I'll need to do it again sometime, maybe when I have some time to spare.

I also saw something incredibly odd! It was this ball of orange over the city, like BRIGHT orange, just flying around. It was too bright to be a plane (and too slow), but it was too fast to be an animal. I tried to catch it on my camera phone but it didn't come out at ALL in the dark, so now I'll have to try and take my actual camera to see if I can catch it next time, so people don't call me a creepy UFO person! What do I think it was? I have no bloody idea, but I'd like to know.

Anxious? I don't really get the attacks anymore. Not since university was over, anyway. But now I'm starting to develop "word salad". I just keep trying to say stuff but I speak in gibberish, or nonsensical sentences that I KNOW don't make sense as I'm saying it. Where the hell did that come from?! Could I please make it at least 12 fucking months without a psychological problem?! Is that too much to ask?

I was going to try to watch a movie, but I'm about to pass the fuck out. I guess I'll sleep and watch a lot of movies early tomorrow. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus