Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Can we do anything that we want?

So it's near end of year. I have completed the blog introspective! It took me two and a half days, and it was honestly insane. I have changed so much over the past 4 years that I can't even recognise my earlier posts. That's kind of scary. How have I changed? I don't know, I just know I'm not the same person.

I should also take this opportunity to apologise to Blogger! I have ranted and raved previously about how crap it is, but they have worked hard and addressed all the issues that I used to have. I now find it to be a great, easy to use system.

Ahh holidays. I'm looking forward to no shaving, slacking, movies, tv shows, games (it was also going to be no showering, but that wouldn't fly if I wanted to continue to exercise in public).

Yes, so this year has been lacklustre blog wise, but you have to understand that this time is all about transition for the other and I. New challenges, and the crushing nature of reality on our former heady spirits.

Now that work is over for a while, I know that it'll be a good time for me to try to get her out of my head. However, I know that I will miss her incredibly, and that I will have to see her again shortly. She is amazing, and now she knows it, let's see what happens. This shouldn't be happening!! I'm in my mid 20's, she's still a teenager! But there is just something there, something I can't explain.

I've found that previously my posts made a lot more sense, now I guess that things are WAY more cryptic. Reading back I can't even decipher what the hell I was saying before. I guess lack of time stops me from telling the whole story.

This may be the last post of 2008, so if so, happy new year. But if not, I shall post soon! Yes yes, I know you're all hanging out for JRL update, it shall be with you soon! Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus