Friday, December 26, 2008

I could keep it all inside...

Maybe things would be better off that way.

I have been trying incredibly hard to get up early to get more done, but it's just not happening.

As a result, I am getting less done, and the days are just passing me by, not good!

I'm also having the strangest dreams. Last night I was flying around my home town (no plane, all under my all power thank you very much) - listening to a dance remix of Motor Ace's Carry On. Yeah, don't ask!

There's no hyacinths in December, so I had to settle for roses. Then again, I don't know if she would have known what they signify anyway. The whole background and legend behind those are so apt. I guess I did die on the way to impress her, and now I'm paying the price and I have to keep my mouth shut till I can get out of there. Now I'm going stir crazy, stir fucking crazy!!

Ahhh, my favourite part of the day is the split second after my alarm goes off and I'm trying to get my bearings. I don't know where I am, who I am, what I have to do, what my obligations are. It's the best.

Until the next one, have a nice day folks! Woo, we're creeping up (slowly) to 500 posts! Should be good!
blog comments powered by Disqus