Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Missing legato on the uptake

Which wasn't all that hot to begin with.

So where was I? Well nowhere really, since I just started for today!

My building is odd. Apparently there's this whole other side of the building that I was totally unaware of. Not only that, but it's meant to be the "rich" side. Apartments are bigger and there's meant to be more views. However for some queer reason they don't have a 6th floor?! How is that even possible??! Is it just an empty void?! Didn't know snobs could be snobbier!

In another development, I'm also getting up earlier, and my sleep time has fluctuated, as a result, I keep passing the hell out at about 8ish for like 30 mins to an hour. This is soooooo bad for wanting to get stuff done in the evening, and for trying to get to sleep on time cause I just dont' feel tired then! I must fight to turn this around.

But new eps of Hustle at 9:30, so I must do what I can. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus