Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Did we squander the chance? In the rush of the race, the reasons we chase are lost in romance. And still we try..."

At times like this I'm reminded of Kaki King's Doing The Wrong Thing. Thoughts of her just running through my head, I can't concentrate. This is turning into an unhealthy obsession.

I'm sure I had plenty to say, but as usual, I cannot remember. I need to return to having physical blognotes, so I can write down thoughts as they come to me, no matter where I am!

I think I'm going to watch some movies this weekend, that'll be a nice way to relax, and hopefully get her out of my mind. Ahhh! The softest skin I've ever touched, stunning in every way, turning heads wherever she goes.

Ahhhhh dichotomy. Good vs bad. Are we at our very core bad? And we must fight to be as good as possible? Or are we neutral and we must decide as every case arises?

Temptation is obsession and vice versa. Hmm, I will just aim to relax today.

So I probably have the emotional age of someone who is 16. I probably didn't develop emotionally well and now it's all coming back sevenfold in this adult world. Maybe I'm selfish, maybe I just want it all. I can just always rely on my ever trusty friend apathy to guide me through this, hand in hand.

Karnivool's cover of Sleeping Satellite by Tasmin Archer is FANTASTIC. I have to say, one of the best covers I have ever heard in my life.

It's overcast today, I wish it was raining. I love it when I'm walking and it's overcast and then I get home and it starts raining.

That is all. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus