Saturday, December 13, 2008

"It hates me like you hate me"

When I get up in the mornings to exercise, I notice that there are no sounds coming from the corridors and other rooms on my level. When I come home from work, everyone is already home. Am I working such crazy hours that this has turned into my life? When do these people go to work? I leave for work relatively late in the morning, so I'm just wondering what the hell these people do, and where they do it. Oh well, it's not like I associate with them anyway.

I like being where I am. I'm so divorced from the outside world (well most of the time). I can't hear traffic or people on the street (not like my last place). I can't even tell when it's raining!

11:11, and so it goes...

I realised today that I had never spoken to her before, or been within 1 metre of her. So when the time came I was pleasantly surprised, and scared witless. She's incredibly beautiful and everything that I find wonderful. This is very dangerous.

Got plenty to do this weekend, so that's it for now. Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus