Sunday, October 29, 2006

And so the marathon begins...

Another day has gone by, and now the week of doing nothing is over, and man what a week that has been. After I thought I'd be bored shitless for a week or so before I put my head down and start studying, turned out to be something of a welcome vacation. Waking up going thru the daily routeins, and then screwing my poor brain over a few last times before its put to good use gain. I think I've partied enough to last me the next couple of weeks. The last week has been one blur attached to another to create one big blur, and thats just how I would have done it again if I had a chance. Now all yerning is gone, and now I can study till I've reached the prize at the end of the rope.

One of my old buddies, came down from Brisbane as its stonefest here on campus for the next couple of days. Stonefest is the biggest music festival that happenes in Canberra and everyone seems to be psyched about it. As usual, after weighing whats at stake, and the fest, my responsibilities over shadowed what could be done, and I have decided to hit the books. As it is in, about a few days from now, I will long gone, on the home strecth. This time its gonna be a mission, but it should be a great feeling. Its been a while, actually, I don't think that I've done it since I've been here, that I actually have to go to Sydney and then decide what I want to do, as this time Jester is leaving before I am. I'll see you at home buddy, we'll have some good times.

I've been sleeping well for the last week or so, but I'm not sure if its because I've been sleeping, or because I've been so enibriated that bed was just the logical next step. Time shall only tell. Its funny, when there is a lot of time on your hands, or tend to forget, how hectic its actually going to be once you decide to get back into the flow of things. I shall do a good job with this, and now its at about the distance, that I should be able to just study till I leave Canberra in just about week and a half. Can't wait.

Somethings are ambigious about what the next portion of my life entales, but it shall soon be seens, and I seem to like it. Not knowing for the first time has made clam myself down. I'm sick and tired of what is planned and what needs to be done. A few months of sponteniety should be a welcome change.

Now there are a lot of other things to be worried about, what is going to happen to all my stuff? I swear the things I own, end up owning me. Can't wait to get rid of all this shit thats crowded my room here. It should be good, I always love packing up stuff, its the start to getting to somewhere else, and that is always a welcome change.

Anyways, I should stop procastinating, and start already. Stomach is yelling at me, so I guess I'll first go take care of that, then its going to be the very interesting text book for CMR, haha not! But it needs to be done. Take care folks...

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus