Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I know I won't be leaving here with you

Appropriate gratitude must be given where it's due and right now big props must go to the other for absolutely butchering the CMR assignment! This was the same assignment I only got a pass on a few years ago (cause I had a crap teacher), but the other has gotten a truly amazing mark. He also has one of the better tutors for that class (who actually knows what the subject is about), and such is the nature of the other's skill, he made points that the tutor disagreed with but argued well enough to warrant excellent marks, so that's just awesome!

I have my first Tuesday off for the semester (in the last week too) so I'm just gonna play some Rome Total War damn it!!! ONWARDS TO ROME!!!

Once again, super props to the other, and yes I still don't have any blog notes, so that's it for today!
blog comments powered by Disqus