Monday, October 02, 2006

The sand's in my eyes but I can still see you

Do you want to know why the last few days have been awesome? I have Fridays off, and Monday was a public holiday. Tuesday my morning class is cancelled so that's effectively 5 days off! I have just been doing my work for that speech at a slow rate (but still decent) and listening to a crap load of music and watching tv, that and playing a hell of a lot of Rome Total War.

As a direct result of this, I also have nothing to report! I think I may do an update to the Joaquin rate list sometime tomorrow.

I have been reading up on the Copyright Amendment Bill and it's looking good! The Government has finally caught up on the use of new technology and are accepting it, as opposed to trying to outlaw everything because it can only help us. However there are still some holes here and there, especially when some statutory rules are applied strictly. Well with the lack of anything better to say, that's it for today folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus