Saturday, October 14, 2006

Untitled

Well what do you know?? I'm back, and after a good nights sleep. Well I'm on a timer now, just too my sleeping pill, so i have about thirty mins, before my system shuts down. Hopefully I wake up for my group meeting tommo unlike today... Haha I swear sometimes you sleep and its a problem and others you dont sleep and its a problem...

I was reading over some old blog posts from a couple of years ago, and it was quite a good experience reminicing about the past. And also to see how I've changed over the last few years... Life is always a trip, and sometimes we stop noticing how things are changing, and its strange to reflect on how they have...

I am sick and tired of people and their egos and prides... It can be good soemtimes agreed, but sometimes it needs to be P(*#^@$. Yes precisely, had to get that out of me. There has always been problems in my life, and somehow or another they are always retraced to something to do with pride and ego. I swear they are one of the worst human qualities there ever was.

What is it with people thinking they rule the world when they dont? Is it just me, or does more and more people think they rule the world. I am sick and tired people. Its not a good attitude, change that. No one is going to believe that you do, they will just look over it, and think to themselves, hahah whos he kidding??!!?? Hehe jester will tell you, I don't take crap from anyone, and hell if I'm about to start now!!! Don't tell me what to do, thats my job to figure it out...

Anyways people, I'm gonna head off to bed, its calling my name, knaves, knaves, come to bed, I need you....

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus