Friday, October 13, 2006

This too shall pass...

Yet again my plans fall through, and I'm still sitting around trying to grip on what it is that I have to do now. As you all know, I've been waiting on my girlfriends visa to get through. Well guess what, it didn't, and for the most fucked up reason. The rason givin is that she didn't provide them with something that was infact turned in with the appication itself. So now shes going to appeal the case in another country. Hmmm now all i can do is say whatever, and see where it takes on... The so called objectivity that the Australian Embassy claims to use is flawed, as if it were objective they have not a single reason to make any such comment. The superiority complex of these people is self evident, and they need to learn sometime that just because they're from a particular country does not in any way make them better. This complex has gone so far that they have decided in Bangladesh to not deal with the people who are applying at all, they have hired, locals to do the job, and they just sit back and make dissisions on a whim. You people seriously disgust me. And as a friend of mine said today, when it comes to immigrations, the only thing worse than a pompus foreigner is a person from you're own country. Their superiority complex is even higher, and whats more, they arn't even from another place alltogether... I demand some justice, but as we all know this world is far from being just, so why expect any of it...

The sleeping cycle has just gotten so screwed up as of late, that now I had to take some medical advice to see if I can infact fall asleep somehow. And I know as well as my doctor that its all because of anxiety, but there is only so much that can be done about that. So now I am on some heavy duty sleeping pills, and have to go see the "shrink" once a week. Haha this is going to be a lot of fun...

Sometimes, as go on by in life, you see a sign somewhere that makes sense all of a sudden, as if it was a message sent from somewhere else to tell you what you want to hear, and to remind you that its not all futile. I was walking down to the bus station to go into civic today, and on the bus stop it said "This too shall pass." Maybe it has nothing to do with me (Which would make more sense) or maybe I needed to see that so it was all part of a master plan. I just wish if there is a plan, to not make it so hard for me that I find it hard to get by, its hard enough as it is. So maybe it will, whatever it is, it shall pass, either my sleeping pattern, my worries, my dreams, hope, whatever...

I am seriously sick and tired of this hegemony. Its always there, and its a constant that never seems to change. The rich get richer, and the powerful use it to their advantage. Weather it be parents who decide what they feel is right, and enforce it on you, because they know you will have to respect it. Or it is our learders telling us what we should do. And in some surcumstances the deciders tell you that you are just not good enough. Its a plague, a cancer that destroys all simplistic thought, and all the innocence that lies within this life. Back to the primitive, fuck all your politics. Oh what I would do to become a kid again...

technorati tags:, , , ,

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus