Saturday, October 07, 2006

Today's the day, I pray that we make it through...

There are some inanlieable truths in this world that we should just not question. One for instance is that time changes everything, and two when a girl tells you, you can be honest, know damn sure that you can't do that! It will only get you in trouble if you think that you can defy any of these rules. Things will change...

Life has been the usual, over the last few days thought, been feeling really lathargic, and feel very demoralized to do anything. You wake up and you have that feeling in your head that something is just not ok, can't put your finger on it, but you know some factor to your life is just not alright, and then you enbark on your mission to correct everything that seems out of place...

How time changes everything. Been socializing on facebook for the last while, and its cool to see how the people you grew up with have changed. These changes are not noticable when you are around the people over the time when they change, but when the change is in your face all of a sudden, it just takes you back, by surprise... Some have changed the way their hair falls on their faces, and that makes them look completely different, and damn couldn't recognize them. Some changes are for the better, and other not so much, but everything does change. But one thing never changes, hopefully, how you feel about those people, they are your friends, and mean the world, been there together through the good and the bad, and some of those completely evil times...

Now that time has come closer to exams, as the others will concur, time just seems to be going way too fast for your own good for some reason. As everyone around you struggles to get done what has to get done, I am happy to have most of my work done before hand, and its my job to try and make their lives a bit eaier, if I can help them in any way. As Subhan and I were talking about a few days ago, it just seems that this time of the year is the most demoralizing time of the year. Most of us are just sick and tired of uni, and thing that has to do with it, and just can't wait to get out of this place for however long we can. But then again as chippie says, don't look forward to something so much, that it may disappoint you that things arent going as planned, and that you just want to be back at the Uni bar and want to have your glass of Thooeys Old with me. There might be some truth to that, but we'll never know till me get there. There are so many things we attempt to predict in our heads, but at the end of the day, chance plays a much bigger hand than you have. And you just have to get there to figure out those truths.

I would like to apologize for my absense for the last bit of time, but as I said, there has been a lot of other crap happening, and I thought I'd endulge in some good times, before there is not time to have any, and exams is all that in my head. As it is I'm missing "Stone Fest" this year again for the second time in a row, but hopefully next year we'll go and have a blast. It just so happens that I got what I wanted, early exams, and so I can't go, and since I wanted it, and I do still want that, I should just not complain.

Today I feel useless and meaningless, completely disposable, and its a feeling I get when I'm down low. Things you do kick you in the ass sometimes, intentions can be skewed depending on who is listening to you, even if your intentions were not as hurtful as they may have taken it. Anyways, another day where I jsut want to go to sleep. Catch you guys soon, hope life is treating you a little bit better than I seem to be feeling right about now. And again, I am my own worst enemy...

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus