Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Addictions...

Decided to simplify the layout of the blog a little bit. I'm kinda trying to simplify as much as possible, so why shouldn't the blog take the same road?? This will do for now, if somehow during the two week break, I find a lot of free time on my hands, which I doubt, then I'll make another layout, but don't count on it ;).

I've just realized that I love coffee. I've always liked coffee, but this is more about love. It allows me to do the things that I want to do, keeps my concentration level up, and tastes pretty damn good. I've been more productive than I have been on most occasions of this semester. So for now, I've decided that lots of coffee is a good thing. I think this years going to have a lot of coffee in it.

Started one addiction, and think of the old one in retrospect. Its quite scary how my mind can be institutionalized so fast. Just over a month ago, I was smoking about a pack everyday. I've quit, and last night, I realized that I don't spend anytime wanting a cigarette anymore. I don't really like the after smell on people, and I stay away from them. And that also brings me to new rule... Not dating a girl that smokes...

I've been told that there is Dr. Pepper somewhere in this city, and I'm going to have to locate this stock. That would simply make my year. And also figured out that we don't get pop tarts in this country!!! Hehe I guess I never went looking for it, so I never knew. When will we really have complete global marketing??
blog comments powered by Disqus