Monday, April 07, 2008

Ignoring silence...

Reaching for the last stone, intently poised. One more pull, and then to victory. Anticipating for so long. Like that old bottle of wine, sitting in the cellar. The chance to see, or rather foresee. The future, take the short cuts, and reach his destiny. Will it be perfect, just like snow gathered on the trees? Untouched, perfect. Just like he had always dreamed? But what if its true? That no one ever gets what they need? This darkness is all there is. Hollow and dark. Tainted with the smiles of the past. Do we accept it, refute it, or are we always unforgiven? Screaming in pain. Our memories of the safest states, all tainted. Ink everywhere, dark as day. What if, what if, it is true, that no one gets out alive. Would he still choose to know? Would he still reach for that last stone? Or will that stone give, and bring to him his demise?

I realized that its been a while since I've written anything abstract, and it used to be my preferred style of writing. That is probably inspired by a whole host of thoughts that have been part of my worried quarter for a while. Also, I'm currently listening to Nine inch nails - Ghosts I-IV and shear beauty of these sounds are inexplicable. I've realized that there is just something about industrial music, that just turns me on. The art thats surrounded by that scene is also the sort that I absolutely love. I know must people would write off any of this as art, but grunge, static, noise, distortion, industrialization is absolute beauty. Maybe there is beauty in darkness, we just tend to over look it. Once we get used to it, we may absolutely cherish it.

There were feelings before that I used to enjoy, used to wait to feel. Things have changed, I don't look and perceive things the same way. Once a feeling that I embraced, now one that I want to expel from my system. Its a good thing.

Have I been running after the wrong rabbit?? Or am I doing so right now?? Which way should I go?? And how am I to know??
blog comments powered by Disqus