Friday, April 04, 2008

Somedays I'm on my knees...

I was hoping to get a lot more done today, but landed up with nothing to show for the day, other than this new template design. It just so happens that today was one of those days, where I just felt like sitting back and doing some design work. The idea is simple, I like looking at my handwriting, and so why not have it here on this blogger. Hehe reminds me of Joffy's suggestion, as I told him that it was quite painful for me to write these days. He said "take your tablet, and make yourself a Knaves Font." I didn't see the point, as I can just type everything anyways. But I might end up doing one sometime. I've got a lot of essay work piling up, and I think I'm going to have to get my act together in the next few days, and get my life sorted out. Unfortunately for me, I have a big day of work coming up tomorrow, but nothing I can't handle.

Its best to not let your mind wonder off to places, where it shouldn't go, theres a reason why it shouldn't go there, it only gets you in trouble. For example, stop dreaming about something that you don't need, because if you do, you'll start needing it, and then when you can't have it, you're bound to get upset. So the simple solution is to want nothing. I think the Buddhist monks had the right idea, its just so hard with all these things in this world, that are just oh so attractive...

Things just aren't going my way today, my new 300mm lens came in today, but my phone decided to go against me, and not let Joffy connect to me, and hence now I'm left over the weekend waiting for it, and once I get it on Monday, I can't use it, as I have to get that essay out of the way. Sometimes, things just don't go your way.


Alright, little bit about the new template. Its simple, and thats the idea. As I said earlier, I'm trying to simplify things, and hence its time to simplify the blog as well. Sorta following the Web 2.0 aesthetics, except I didn't think it needed any gradients, or rounded edges. I like it as it is, in black and white.

I'll leave you with these thoughts, as I haven't really thought about anything constructive today anyways :P
blog comments powered by Disqus