Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Estopped, In The Name Of Love

The cap has not been lifted!! They said the problem has been fixed from their end but no, I am still stuck with shite 7kpbs speeds. There are files I need to download from the uni website which are quite big so this just makes my work impossible. Someone is going to lose their head!

I have been working on a take home exam for the past few days (hence the lack of posts), but it's done and handed in so you can look forward to some big posting in the near future.

I gave an informal guitar lesson to a friend the other day and I was quite pleased. She picked it up rather quickly (despite having long nails on their left hand) and her progress was steady. This got me thinking, I could teach guitar to people for beginners and intermediates. It's not difficult and I would be getting moneyyyy! I like money! Speaking of long nails I've seen this clip of Dolly Parton with her ridiculously long nail extensions playing an acoustic version of "I Will Always Love You" and she was insanely good, fiendish fingerpicked parts and she could actually fret properly with the nails! I for one was shocked.

I keep hearing this awesome dance track which I know is old, on the radio a lot lately. It's this high pitched feminine falsetto with lyrics I can't decipher but damn I want to get the song. This is practically impossible since I know NOTHING about the song. I keep hearing it at 3-5am, when there are no DJ's to announce what song it was called dammit!

The plan is to get some rest in, so I'm off. Expect some good posts soon though. Have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus