Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Miles To Go Before I Sleep...


Woke up this morining, not happy at all. I hate it when I have to go do some work. Don't we all. Well in this instance, it wasnt really work in the first place, but it had to be done. A photograph is due tommo and I still hadn't taken one for the project. The theme being on the road, what better way to get that done than to take a bloody road trip (And if bloody offends anyone, well you can go to hell, the ad campain is fine, leave it alone!!). Morgan and I decided to go on a road trip just outside of canberra to take a few pictures of whatever looks good. Chay unwillingly joined us, but hopefully didnt mind the trip. A perfect day for a drive, and whats more I have the pictures that i needed. Some of them are posted throughout this entry.

Its starting to get cold here, and thats never good, that means that during the day, i have to carry a bloody jumper, and at night, reguardless of weather i am wearing one, its going to kill me. I think this is the best time to quit smoking if its ever a good time. But for me, naaahhh enjoying the smoke way too much for my own good hahaha. People who dont smoke like mister striped shirt who always give me and micheal hell for smoking, will never understand what a relief every cig is to another monotonous day. Two week break here I come, finished all my work before I have nothing to do but kill time, but in this moment I am happy. Its like a lode has been removed off my chest.

Its been forver since I actually went to be earlier than 10 o clock, but this week has been extremely taxing on me, and hence bed at 9:30 sounds just as good. Good sleep is important some wise man once said (or atleast I think some wise man said that, next thing I know, I'm quoting a dumbass).

Well here are the pictures I am thinking about printing for my assignment. I have to print one large copy, so post a comment and let me know which one you like, and I might take the comments into consideration. Well I am buggered, off the count the sheep...

blog comments powered by Disqus