Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Don't Ask Me How I Know, It's A Feeling When You're Down Low

On the verge to a 2 week break, just thinking about it puts a smile on my face, I dont god put it there, I think its just curcumstance. Haha cynical?? Me?? No way. Feeling good about myself this morning, and why shouldnt I?? As motor ace puts it, we should wear american shoes, so we can speak on anything and everything. For eveyone else there is always blogger, haha speak away...

Chords can seem boring after a while, and hence, we just have to use different ones. Had a sudden flash of inspiration (has been flowing low these days, maybe cause I'm away from it?). Inverse chords are the way to go, keep it simple, pour your heart out, seems to be the way to go. Today I have a day off, I think its finally time since I left Dhaka, to finish writing this song. Excited?? I know I am...

I've gotten soft, and damn it there isn't much interesting flowing thru my head these days, sorry for that. Maybe I should get some on that tonic into my body. Haha but its impossible to direct ones thoughts in a different direction that where its preoccupied. Hmm the person who invents that will be a millionare. As Michael says, its just money, its not worth living you're life for, there is always more.

Side note, Sweetness, I'll take your application in to ANU tommo, Just feel like being home today. When nothing else sounds better, its best to lock yourself up and do the things that you enjoy. Be it sitting on a rating site, and rate people all day (you know who you are :P) or like me, be a bum all day long. Is this a phase? When do I break out??

Had a dream last night, everyone I knew was there. Had a million conversations with my own mind, and loved it. Its the best, just interact with you're own head, and you'll hear what you want to hear. Maybe a medically induced coma wouldnt be so bad!!!

I've decided its time to start learning another instrument, not that I'll put my 6 string down, but need to learn how to play more instruments. The choices are either a chello, or violin. Chello because, the red head said you shred the chello, and I'm jello baby, Hahaha weezer, brilliant. Basically I decided that learing how to bow is the best thing I can take up. And also decided that its time to make a few dance tracks, havent done anything since delhi, and its time to start writing some grooves. Not that thats my intended direction for music, but its fun to write stuff, thats just fun. I need a fat set of headphones. Damn it, I'll have to leave home to get a pair.

Have this assignment due end of the week. Had the perfect picture for it, I would rate that picture as one of the best I had. But as my hard drive crashed, I seem to have lost it, and no matter what picture I take now, just doesnt seem to have the tranquility of that picture. Damn technology. Lets move back to the stone age. Hunt, eat, sleep, have sex, and thats all of your life. Brilliant!!! Who thought up organized civilizations?? Smart bastard~!~

Alright, now to inject my head with other peoples thoughts. Ahhhh brilliant. Music the great communicator...
blog comments powered by Disqus