Sunday, March 26, 2006

Aerial Boundaries

Something I forgot to mention in my last post! The drum intro from U2's Sunday Bloody Sunday reminds me of Stevie Wonder's Superstition. I keep waiting for the awesome funk bass and keyboard melody line, but it never comes in!

I'm now a prisoner in my own home. Well not really, but we're getting our front entrance and upstairs bathroom re-tiled. This means I have to use the bathroom downstairs, and when one stays up freakishly late on weekends, this is indeed a scary predicament. We also can't use the front door, so nobody feels like leaving the house. Stupid tradesmen, they said it would be a one day job, and with 4 days of no bathroom, I am not enjoying this one bit!

Spent the last 3 days studying extremely hard and now I am as free as a bird so I'm feeling super happy. It's week 6, and there are two assessment pieces due in next week (one of which I am yet to start). But I'll get them done, so there's no need to fret.

Speaking of fret, I am loving Michael Hedges' music. For those of you not in the know, he's the greatest acoustic guitarist of all time. If you ever hear someone beating on the body of their guitar or using tapped harmonics or slapped chordal harmonics, you can credit that to him. I think I'm gonna go to CCDGAD soon, if not DADF#CE and experiment around. I've noticed that the other has gone back to the original template of the blog and I forgot how good it was! Variation is always nice.

Would it be mean if I was working on a plan to get two attractive sisters to make out for my own amusement? Ohh perish the thought, this isn't Cruel Intentions, although Ryan Phillipe is one handsome bastard!

Anyway, will keep the updates flowing thick and fast. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus