Saturday, March 18, 2006

Return of The Joaquin

I apologise profusely for my month long absence from the blog. Interestingly enough, I do have an excuse. Uni is back and I have been busy with that and all those study sessions. It's not that bad though, I only have uni 3 days a week but they are very intensive.

I'm also about to be swamped with some heavy assessment so I won't have a lot of substantive entries for a while, but you can expect some good sporadic posting in the immediate near future (maybe even an update to the patented joaquin rate list)!

I attended a friend's birthday today and it was basically just a high school reunion. Much more so than the last party I went to! It was disturbing, it was as if nothing had changed. Different groups splintering off, little talks and what not. It was also good fun for a friend of mine as 4 of his old flames were there!

I also felt very old, someone had brought their younger siblings who when I last saw them, were all in primary school (six years ago). Now they were all grown up and looking spectacular!!! Talk about feeling like a dirty old man!

Anyway, the other is back and I will get him to blog about all his adventures ASAP! Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus