Sunday, March 26, 2006

Scream, Shout, Throw Things Around

Life has a tendency to of taking a full circle every now and then, and when it does, leaves you completely confused as hell. The mind is evil, I tells you. I figured out last night. Puts things in there that you dont even want to think about! Oh well jump in for the ride, it could be a fun rollercoster ride!!

I hate technology, and I hate the people who see it aswell. Especially when there is some dodgy duded behind the counter who doesnt even speak english. Dude, if I were in your country, then yes, I would learn your language, but we're not there mate, learn some bloody english. Yeah, housemate tommo and I almost took these guys on, but they were smart enought to sort it out, after 30 mins of verbal abuse. I needed to get that furstration off my chest with a hell lode of yelling. I am sick and tired of technology, but love it at the sametime, there is no respite. Finally got the bloody router back, so you can expect the blogs to be here a bit more often. And on top of that, I get absolutely shitall network on my cell phone here at my house, hahah not that anyone every messages or calls me, but I still feel a comfort knowing that its turned on :P!!!!

Another day, and other plain, another song gets stuck in my head. Sometimes I think I think of songs just so I dont get bored during those boring times thru the day, but other times, they are the crappiest songs, and just cant get rid of them. Today its swing life away, if someone can find me a better sweeter song, then hit me up, coz i think that this song takes the cake. Lets hear that again. And everyone needs to go and play poem-taproot for themselves, this song is a poem to myself, it helps me to live, in case of fire, break the glass and move on to your own. Pure bliss...

Read something last night, that just confused the crap out of me. Whatever happened to people writing what they mean, rather than twisting ang turning it. Oh well, I guess something are better left confused. Time for me to get back to listening to some ataris, catch ya tommo. This song is a poem to myself...
blog comments powered by Disqus