Sunday, March 26, 2006

Push, Scream, And Prod...


Kids, they grow up so bloody fast. Haha no hes not my kid, havent gone down that lane yet... My cousins kid, just had a chat with him today, hes getting older, and speaks a lot of crap. Hahah hes reaching that irritating stage when they are not as cute as they were, and always find a way to get on your nerves, but thats all good, hes just a kid. This is a picture when he came down to nepal and went everywhere on my shoulders. Hehe kids are entertainment on their own...

Had the laziest day, contemplating crap, and eating a lot of good meals, still have one more to go, ahhh that good old steak taste. I finally have all my clothes cleaned, as I was starting to run out, damn that took a lot of lodes. I dream that someday I will be able to wash my colored clothes and white clothes together and not worry about it. Simon, I here you completely, its a pain in the ass. And while I am on it, simon, drop me a bloody line, havent heard from you in quite a while!!! And thats just not right. Now that I dont have a dryer any more, its bloody irritating to hang clothes out on the line. Thats next on the list, get a bloody dryer!!!

Did something that I haven't done in a long time.. Rode the scooter down to the shops, with tomo, and then decided to grab a beer, and sat on the side of the street drinking and smoking. I must admit that I was reluctant to make the effort, but it was a lot of fun. Why is it that we never continue doing the things that we enjoyed when we where kids?? And when we do try them again we realize that we still enjoy it, yet we decide not to do it. Its a shame. I will make an effort to fulfill the dreams of my inner child more often. You know what shits me?? These 14 year old kids came up to use and asked us to go down to the store to buy some smokes for them. Smoking is just not good for health, and shit even though i smoke, I will definately discourage kids from smoking, especially ones who just need some guidance to get back on the right track. Haha tomo decided to give them a lecture and a smoke, and then offered a second one, but they said they didnt want another one. Sometimes you just have to talk to these kids...

Should people say whats on their minds?? Now this is something that I have thought about a lot in my life. When is it alright to say what you're thinking, and when is it not?? Most of the time truth hurts, or causes pain to yourself, but is it not better than to sit there pretending that everything is as it should be?? Sometimes people are too worried of consequences, eventhough the truth might actually help out with the particular situation. Now thats something to think about.

Things I dont like about living in a house... there are a lot of things that enjoy, and other that piss me off. People never call at random times asking if I'm willing to do soemthing, partly because getting from here to somewhere else takes some planning. I am pretty spontenious, yet they never seem to. Ostracize me will you??!!?? I'll bering on my can of whoop ass. But I do like the extra space, and the fact that I can have whoever I want, and throw out whoever I dont like. Incase of fire break the glass, and move on to your own.

Played guitar most of the day, how relaxing, and now I know a few more songs to play, yet, I didnt learn anything new, so that was kind of pointless, but still had a shit lode of fun sining at the top of my voice. Somethings can't be expressed on paper. As my nerves crave for the hit of nicotein I will be off to smoke one more of those cancer sticks. Remember kids, dont smoke, its bad for you. No really it is!!! Cheers, and happy independence day to all bangladeshi....
blog comments powered by Disqus