Monday, March 20, 2006

Last night, I had a dream, that we went to disneyland

After my long, silence, I am back. No, I was not dead, just did a lot of things, and never got around to this, but i am back, and intend to be back for a while :P. Good to see that the other has kept it going from his end.

I realized that the first thought you have in you head in the morning, is probably the most important one. If its something you can do to complete the desire, then you should go for it, you'll feel like a million bucks for the rest of the day. Ahh the first thought in my head was, I want to listen to San Dimas High School Football Rules- the ataris. And damn I have a smile on my face, that song kicks ass. Let me listen to that song one more time before I get on with this blog. I think i'll just keep playing it on repeat.

Finally, after being in this house for about a month now, decided to have a house warming party (without all the sofisticated bullshit). Had an awesome night, and it was good to most people who matter over. The other on the other hand, didn't show, and will be punished considerably. The next day is always funny, when people just sit around doing nothing, hehe lovin it. Haha my housemate came up to me this morning, and told me that I had awesome friends, hehe first time anyones ever told me that, it was good to hear it, cheers tomo.

Back to uni, and everything starts rolling again, not happy about the fact that I have classes on mondays, but this week is off on monday coz of canberra day, god bless you canberra!!! Its wierd that a few faces are missing on campus, and they are missed, on the other hand, some people are back, and its awesome to have them back.

Can't think of anything intelectual at the moment, mind is blank, and god damn this song kicks ass, I'm lovin every second!!

My guitar is missing a bloody string, and is pissing the crap outta me, coz now I cant even put my thought down on riffs or anything like that. And on top of that my right arm gave up on me, and cant seem to do anything. But still I think after I finish this blog, I will pick up that 5 stringer, and jump around, and sing as loud as i can, and play this brilliant piece by the ataris. Actually, I blog again tommo, I am off... Obsessed?? Quite possibly.
blog comments powered by Disqus