Friday, April 14, 2006

Busting A Cap!!!

I'm very annoyed!! As my title would explain, I have been capped (no I have not been killed in a gangland style slaying from East Compton yo), but I mean my ISP has capped my Broadband speed to 7kbps!!! What the hell??! Their logs show that I have done 7 gigabyte in 2 weeks which is IMPOSSIBLE, since I have been at school and a lot of their records show that the times that these occurred were when I was at school. There's also some insane disparities, ie that one record shows that I was somehow able to download 500 megabyte in 25 minutes! Hell, if I was getting those speeds I would stay at home all day and just download things I don't even need. Luckily we called them and they acknowledged that a mistake had been made and they're going to rectify the situation. But damn, if I hadn't noticed, I'd have been pissed because it's mid month and being capped at 7kpbs is not a good way to spend the class free period!

You know hotel rooms aren't really soundproof? The rooms themselves may be insulated and what not, but bathrooms aren't! You'll notice that there are air vents above and blow the ceilings and floor and if you listen carefully you can hear voices from the people in rooms above and below you! How freaky is that? Haha so note to you, don't engage in any salacious acts in hotel bathrooms!

I'm trickling by with the work so I don't feel too lazy which is delightful. Ummm, not much to report. I have a birthday party tomorrow night to go to. I haven't seen this person in years so it should be interesting. That's it for today, have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus