Friday, May 05, 2006

It Was Like That After I Got Here, I Swear

I apologise profusely for the lack of updates but it has been assessment madness south central at uni. I've had 1.5 pieces of assessment due for the last 2 weeks and it will continue till the end of semester. The last 4 days have been crazy, with post 5am sleep times and working a good 7 hours a day on essays and the like. However the heavy stuff is behind me so you can get used to some of the good stuff coming your way soon.

My external HD is almost full and I'm running out of DVD's, so I think I'm going to buy a 300 gig External and throw absolutely EVERYTHING I have on there so I can rest easy (and not have to syphon through all my damned burned DVD's for movies). It SHOULD last me a while, considering my old one was a paltry 80 gig and it lasted a respectable amount of time. I might have to buy a USB 2.0 controller, because my DVD burner on the old comp is only a 1.1 so it takes a good 45 mins to burn a DVD which is not cool!

I suspect the other may be dead, as I have not talked to him in a loooooong time! Hopefully the other shall blog soon. The last essay I handed in I think was a little dodgy, but let's see how that goes...Anyway, you know how it's been with my life, so there's really not much more to add. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus