Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Procrastination Files

I don't like morning classes!!!

It was absolutely freezing this morning (seriously, there was SNOW everywhere)! And I didn't want to go to class, and now the brain is working a little slowly cause alas, I did come to uni and now I am waiting in the library until my next class.

My eyes are burning and I keep muddling my words up. Hopefully I won't have to pass judgment in the tutorial today or else I am going to seriously botch it hardcore, and since the assignment of judging is done totally randomly, I don't like my chances.

Big props to the other for allowing me to scam a fair portion of his hard drive for my personal enjoyment (but as he knows, it's for the general love of the GAME)! Muhahaha, in-joke there, sorry.

So what am I doing currently? Absolutely nothing. Since I forgot to bring my textbook, which I passively read on the weekend, I can't revise on the chapters which I cannot remember right now. So I've just decided to look up cases online in the class I just had. How very boring. It's really pointless since usually they just teach you a basically one sentence summary of cases, and you can apply that wherever you want.

I am so spaced out today. I must end this here. Have a nice day folks. Yes, yesh, tomorrow is going to be a grand sleep in day.
blog comments powered by Disqus