Sunday, August 14, 2005

It's syphilis for the eyes!

Oh dear! How could Vesna not win Big Brother?! 'Tis a shocking day for all concerned I tell you!

Had the craziest drive of all time the other day. I remember talking about having to drive to school and back for a 9 and a half hour day. Well on my way home, I was so damn tired that I was starting to hallucinate and not just that, the inside of my car's windscreen is smudged for some reason so when lights hit the smudged bits, it just goes out of control. I was blinded for 95% of that entire drive. Yes, blinded by the light if you will. There were times I could not see a damn thing and I had to just guess where the road was and it was sheer insanity. Note to self, don't do that again. Hopefully the windscreen will be clean the next time I undertake a night drive.

Damn Journalism! Everything is meant to be written in one sentence paragraphs and now I can't stop doing them on MSN but in a much worse form.

Hey

How are you

this is really

not the best

way of

communicating,

Is it?

Gotta sing the praises of our new cleaner. I have issues with having other people clean up the mess that we created, but this dude is awesome. He hails from Chile (where the women are Chilli...oh dear I need to stop this madness) and EVERYTHING is clean. And what's even better is that all my stuff is where I left it, instead of the last one who moved all my stuff. He's a more than competent genius!

Woohoo, Snickers and Mars are back on the shelves!!! But I still don't know if I'm going to buy one any time soon given the blackmail attempt.

Obese people should be banned from the movies. I forgot to mention this a while back, but the other and I were sitting next to a horribly obese family and the stench was just overwhelming. Yes, it did impact on my enjoyment of the movie, even the other was struggling to breathe through the horrible smell.

Also heard that Michelle Rodriguez is going to join the second season of Lost, and after seeing her in these last few eps of Lost this season, I am damn happy. HOW HOT DOES SHE LOOK THESE DAYS?! Insane I tell you. I'm also amazed cause I'd only seen her in her tough girl roles when she's all bulked up and no makeup and stuff and all trash talking, but yowza!

Damn the stress to hell. I have 2 assignments due in 2 weeks and both of them are highly suspect. My Obligations presentation could fall apart, and it all depends on what happens with my meeting tomorrow with opposing counsel. I can't really do anything till I meet her, so I am freaking out. Then there's my Journalism interview which is to be done next week. But my partner is an inept slacker and I can't do this on my own, it is physically impossible to do a camera interview with only 1 person!

Weirdness. I knew this guy in college (year above me) who I thought had it all together and was a high achiever. But this year I found out that he lost an awful lot of money in a failed business venture, he works 2 jobs and fits in 5 classes at university. He is so stressed all the time and I don't know how he copes. It's all going south for him and he has no idea what to do with his life and it paralyzes him. Strange.

Have a nice day folks. Yes there are still some blognotes in backlog!
blog comments powered by Disqus