Monday, August 08, 2005

Need a little time to wake up??!

Good to see that the other has returned to the blogging world in such scarily gigantic post fashion! How freaky it is that he mentioned Hendrix and I am currently listening to him (incidentally enough, covering Bob Dylan's All Along The Watchtower)!

Well due to the sparse times when I'm actually at home and in a lucid enough frame of mind, I have decided for those policy reasons to post more, but they are going to be much shorter entries. Hopefully this decision won't affect the "quality" of the blog! It also means that I'm going to posting random crap up here which has little or no bearing on anyone's life (not even my own)!

I found out that (im)mature student guy from my last entry is a father of 4! The kids age from 11-24!! HE BARELY LOOKS IN HIS 40'S! HE EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE'S SOMEWHERE IN HIS 40's!! WHAT THE HELL?! Even the teacher was freaked out and saying "I didn't expect you to be a father?!"

Then there was another instance where another mature age student who I thought would be a father turns out to have no children! It's an insane world folks, and it's getting crazier by the second.

What really puzzles me is when people get really personal in tutorials. They start rambling off personal info about themselves that nobody else really cares about it. Case in point: today some girl was talking about how her parents had no time for her as a child and she yearned to be normal. This drew cries of "awww" from my predominantly female classmates. Like seriously?! As if I'm about to get up and go "why I'd like to murder all of you, of course!"?!

Lizzie McGuire (the tv show) is back! Yay! Unfortunately I've seen every episode twice but that's not going to stop me from enjoying the good old days. Kyo are awesome. For those not in the know, they are a French rock group. I don't understand the lyrics but their songs on a visceral level sound absolutely awesome, even the other says they sound good.

I'll tell you what a massive pet peeve of mine is: teachers who don't put up lecture notes on the internet until 2 minutes before class, or not at all! In those instances one has to take down notes like a crazy bastard and not hear a damn word of what the hell the teacher has to say. Others just sit there and print the notes out later, but that also means you're just pointlessly sitting there. It also results in me having to use bloody uni print credit for those notes! Money which could be better spent on my own personal enjoyment!

I'm not a professional widow, but I'll learn...Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus