Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Reality Of Expectation

Is never as good as the initial thought.  You can take that to the bank.

Are we all just tripping On existence?  It's a weird thing, isn't it?  Just being?  You get up and do the same thing every day, with little regard for change or more or better.  And that's it.  You wither away and die.  And then what?  Nobody knows.  You just die.  There's stability, but this is just existence, this isn't living.  There's so much out there.  And most of us will never see it.  I want to see it all.  I want to be it all.  But there is none of that.  Strength is returning.  Am I with it?  Do I know what's going on?  My mind is completely bereft of ideas right now.  I just want to go home and read.  That's all I'm looking forward to, and I'm ok with that. 

Stark reminders of the past are all that lay in front of me.  Everything is on a continuous loop.  Time is never linear.  I certainly feel that way.  If only we could reach through.  What happens to reality then?  Do we break something?  I'd like to find out.  But I'm totally licked over here.  Maybe some things do make sense.  I'm still not feeling well though.

I've got things to do!  Am I wasting my time?  Can't let go of past glories? 

I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus