Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dreaming Of Broken Teeth

Trying to put one away for the home team.  I can feel it, and it's coursing through my veins.  It's all coming back to me now.  There's just too much I'm not aware of, but from time to time, there's a major win.  There will always be a time, I know who I am.  The pressure is unrelenting, and it squeezes my chest and I struggle to breathe.  But the breath is the only thing that ties me into life.

Wow, things are moving too quickly today!  Just had so much to do this morning.  Getting in the way of my blogging!  Stupid Microsoft!!  Their latest round of updates has resulted in Internet Explorer being rendered unusable!  It just gets stuck in a 'internet explorer has stopped working' loop.  I've uninstalled those updates and am hoping that it's up and working by the time I get home.  Yeah I know!  You're out there going why the hell are you using IE?  Well I primarily use Google Chrome.  Hands down, the best browser ever made.  So light on the RAM, and the plugins for ad and popup removals make the internet fun again!  Tabbed browsing, compatibility with everything out there, I can't state how much I really love it.  But IE is a good backup browser, since it hardly gets used, and all of my really old bookmarks are on there!  I know, I should probably import them out to chrome some day.  But not today!  Not quite yet!

It looks like Japan is starting to militarise, which makes sense, but I can't believe the nerve of reporters to comment on the dangers of Japan moving away from the pacifism enshrined in its constitution.  What a load of crap!  That's not right, that constitution was forced upon them after the Allies won World War 2.  We now live in a more complicated world!  There's the need to check China, and the potential escalation over Dokdo Islands with South Korea.  Japan needs a military presence in its region, and they can't rely on the Americans to help them from potential incursions by China.  America simply cannot stand up to China and they cannot provoke anything, so Japan has the right to defend themselves!  Isn't that the sheer genius of the American war machine?  They have a right to defend themselves, so they can go and extra judiciously kill people in sovereign nations, so why can't other people do that too?  Just remember what happened to Germany after World War 1...

In an Australian city today, some guy has been arrested for having major industrial duty explosives, as well as maps to major landmarks and public places.  Apparently he has used explosives before and was being watched by the police.  But here's the kicker, because he's white and not muslim, it's just being reported on as a 'bomb plot'.  You can bet your ass that if he looked foreign and had a muslim name, he would be classified as a 'terrorist' and charged under anti-terrorism legislation, which is far harsher than what the courts would normally apply for these sorts of offences.  People get arrested, and the media never reports on it again, because they just disappear.  Don't be surprised if they wind up in some American offshore place that doesn't exist.  It would be flashed all over the news, and everyone would be rejoicing in the streets.  So what's with that?  One law for some people, and a different law for others, that sounds like discrimination to me!  Then we get a bunch of judicial soft cocks on the bench who refuse to stand up to the tyranny of our Executive and Legislature and say national security is more paramount than the fundamentals of democracy.  Fuck the media for not portraying this properly or bringing this to the attention of the public.

It's real anarchy here!  It was just a title that I'm sure the other came up with when he started the blog, but I have to say that in recent times I have come to fully agree with the concept, because 'ordered' systems just don't make sense.  They lead to inequality.  Those who benefit from it don't want things to change because life is so good for them.  But that's why I'm hoping things change in America.  It's the bastion of all this 'false' freedom.  Once the Hispanics and Blacks form a decent voting (and population) block in that country, I am hopeful things will change for the better.  All these notions of demonstration and protest are written off as hooliganism and fighting thug like crowd behaviour.  Get lost!  They want a revolution.  Years ago, people did that against an oppressive government and they were called revolutionaries and founding fathers.  If only the British had a good military and control over the media!  You can bet that they would have branded them criminals and that would be the last of that.  What do you want, western world?  Your governments are lying to you!  They are in the pockets of big business, that just want profits and to screw workers over. 

What really bothers me about my schooling and other people I know is the notion of the rise of the 'pseudo intellectual'.  They interpret and comment and speculate on politics and finance and the ways of the world, but that's where it all ends.  It's just conversation, they want to analyse and criticise everything, but they aren't interested in the actual mechanics of getting things to work.  They don't want to get out there and do it.  Just passive click activists that click like or share to think they're doing something.  And I think here we are trapped somewhere.  We can never move forward.

Wow this post is actually getting somewhere!  Oh man, it's a crazy world out there!  Too damn crazy.  I'm all about the learning, you know!

I think that's it for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus