Friday, August 08, 2014

Pulling The Bootstrap

I'm not sure what a bootstrap is, so you're going to have to forgive me on that one.  You'll also have to forgive me for not blogging for the last couple of days.  I've been home pretty damn sick, with no ability to do anything except lay in bed or on the couch, with occasional sojourns out to the computer.  I'm still sick but I'm here struggling through the day.  I'll get there eventually!

It's interesting when you have half the piece of the puzzle.  But you don't know what the final picture is supposed to look like.  Can you just stick the pieces together like that?  Not necessarily.  But it's a start, it's better than nothing.  What can you see, absolutely nothing for I am as blind as can be.  What was interesting was that I got in some matches of Rome Total War and won a historical battle I've never won before, and almost won another that I have never come close to.  But weirdly, the game glitched a fair bit on custom battles to the point where I had to reset my computer 3-4 times for stability.  What's with these total war games?  Why are they so unstable? 

And with that, I'm feeling sick and anxious again.  I just need to run out the clock.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus