Friday, August 29, 2014

Lost On The Highway

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday, I had work stuff to take care of.  It's all done now, so I can get back to this good stuff.  I think this is the last one for August, and then we're in September!  Yes, I'll get on to the blog intro/retrospective.  How I'm going to do that, I haven't quite figured out yet.  But I'll get done, one way or another.  It might just take me some time to actually complete.  But I'll keep blogging when I can.

Had some great ideas for blogging about over the past few days, but I neglected to write anything down.  Of course, I've now forgotten them and I have nothing to write about now.  But I think that's an important thing to understand - I believe that everyone, no matter how smart or seemingly unintelligent they are will have a good thought a few times a day.  It's imperative that they be written down, so that you can explore them in greater depth, or else they're just consigned to the ether of your mind, never to be elaborated upon.  And then what?  I think that's where great, creative concepts come from.  You just have to tease them out.  You should set yourself apart from the rest.

I've got a fair inkling that it's going to be another lost weekend.  What is the point of it all?

I have a question for all of you.  If we are all slated to die, and death is not linear but circular, then is any death really a tragedy?  It's just a different state of being, or non-existence until that matter becomes something else.  We place far too more importance on ourselves, those who are still here.

Looks like it's finally on!  Russia has invaded Ukraine.  It's no longer some small band of rebel/expeditionary forces that are doing it, but ordinary Russian soldiers.  It'll be very interesting to see what happens from here.  The question is will USA intervene?  Of course not!  They're cowards, and only like to fight people they think they can win against.  Russia's dealings are rather interesting, I wonder why they are pushing?  Especially in light of the sanctions and what not that were in place.  But I guess it's the old guard who want to look tough and strong and not bow to international pressure on the subject.  WW3?  Let's see!  America is far too stretched in the military world.  And far too involved.

Well after a year of faltering, it looks like I have to get back on the bandwagon.  Is there anything more to add?  Not that I can think of.

Readership on the blog has gone through the roof!  It's back to levels I haven't experienced since early this year.  It's been a productive time, but have I done enough?  That's always the question that irks me.  Who is it that decides these things?  There are just a lot of things left open and up in the air right now. 

Alright, okay, just under an hour to go before I'm out of here.  I wasn't feeling well this morning when I woke up.  Things haven't improved that much right now, but perhaps I know a bit more than I would need to.  It's all just down the road.  I need some sleep.  Like big time, I'm exhausted.

I'll call it here.  Have a good time folks.

Take care.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus