Monday, February 17, 2014

This Isn't Fun Anymore

But the key question that comes after it is whether it was any fun before? I don't think so. It has been a very long coma. The stuff of waking nightmares. What fresh hell is this? I believe I already know the answer.

Do you keep the memories alive or let them die a weird, unnatural death? Everything gets sullied by the end of it. Nothing remains untouched.

I still have those dreams, they're great. But everything is so far removed from reality, that by the time you are awake you know all that is lost and the spectre of the corporeal was a lie.

It was all there, I realised after the fact (hint hint) that it was a full 3 hours without thinking about it. And that's de me happy. So much made sense. Some of it? No, all of it. And I don't mind.

Sorry for not blogging while away. Everything is failing me, my body, my mind, and even wireless access, haha! More to come from me from later on I hope. Or it may be safe to assume I'm dead, and that's ok by me.

Anyway, I better leave it there for now.

Take care everyone. There needs to be some words. More words. There are just so many.

Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus