Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Oddities & Rarities

Is it weird that in a male dominated society, females get odd perks?  Like women get drinks bought for them at bars - but this is obviously a case of quid pro quo.  A lot of guys think that if you buy someone a drink, they owe you some sex.  But I'm thinking about other perks.  Like when women use pedestrian or zebra crossings.  Normally, traffic gets as close as possible if you're a guy or a larger female, before stopping.  But when you're an attractive female in a figure hugging dress, traffic slows down well before the crossing and waits for you to cross all the way.  How weird and grose!  Hahaha!  But I guess that's a form of quid pro quo, because they just want to stop and stare.

Isn't it strange when you see a guy checking out a woman?  They look so guilty and ashamed.  It's actually a personal hobby of mine!  Hahah!  I'm terrible.  If I see an attractive female, I will immediately scan for a guy in the vicinity so that I can catch him in the act of perving.  Hahaha, oh man I have a problem!  Okay I've been lazy with blogging today, but I have been actively typing throughout the day. 

I need to work on improving my memory.  I think within the last couple of years, things have definitely taken a dive.  My short term memory has never been good, but my long term memory has been reliable.  But lately, that too has been failing.  I need to learn new skills and get other parts of my brain working.  I'll get there.

More to come tomorrow, hoepfully.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus