Friday, February 07, 2014

Fires For Days, All That's Left Are The Strays

Can you feel it in your bones?  Does it strike you down wherever you go?  Does it make you feel sick?  Only a few hours left until I'm done, but still so much to do.  It's been a busy day.  What can I say, it's been a busy few months.  It would be nice to just ease back into things, but that's not how things go, ever.  But I note the date, and how it can change things.  Maybe even for the worse.  No matter, it's all about the medium being the message.  That's what we can all determine.  Well that's what I learned anyway.

Just going to try and relax this weekend.  Not concerned with anything else really.  I just want to be gone and out of here and not caring about what's behind me.  I've just been so freakin' tired lately.  I need one good night of sleep just to get back into the swing of things. 

Here's hoping.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus