Tuesday, February 04, 2014

The Craptacular Crapopoly

Hahaha, this title hit me early this morning and luckily enough, I was able to remember it to use now.  It's been a weird day, and it's only 9:30 in the morning!  I felt strange, so I looked at my phone and realised I was in bed 6 minutes past my regular wake up time.  What happened?!  I assume I must have heard my alarm initially and then pressed snooze.  But I don't even recall that.  Maybe I even dreamed it?  Doesn't matter.  I made it to the gym, and had to skip a rep of weights so I could make it back home in time to get ready for work. 

The temperature has dropped 10 degrees overnight, and today feels so very strange.  It must have rained, it's overcast and dark and ominous.  What a beautiful day for a showdown.  It should really be Friday, like the ones I used to enjoy.  Maybe at that point I should have known that things weren't going to work out.  It's like the world holds its own secrets.  And we're not even witnesses to it.  It's like the end of the world today, and I for one just can't wait!  Yay!  I don't know what it is, I felt inspired to write today.  What do these people think of me?  Is everybody laughing at me?  I swear it's true.  Where do things stand in relation to each other?  Well, I suppose I better try to get at least some work done today.  Ahh, and just when I think things are ok, they blow up in my face and things get exciting and troublesome again.

This is all just random, sinister and confusing.  Something is up.  It's piqued my curiousity.  There is meaning in everything.  I will find it, and I will keep searching.

At the moment I'm reading Seinfeld and Philosophy.  It's a great book, and I'm enjoying the comparisons to Plato and Socrates.  Is there point in living a life that's unexamined?  Are these seemingly innane questions we ask ourselves everyday actually a lot deeper than on first inspection?  Maybe this is why I'm so introspective on here.  I don't get enough stimulation in my own life outside of this blogging world. 

Why aren't more people angry?  Why isn't there more resentment in the world?  The current system is so unfair.  The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, nobody cares.  There's just so much injustice, and what's worse is that we're now groomed to look away or ignore it, or worse, chastise those who are in trouble.  It's a sad state of affairs.  What makes me really sick is that these modern day conservative morons - you know, the hysterical hypercritical sort that seem to get trumpeted by FOX (and those currently forming our Government in Australia) are the complete opposite of what good, revolutionary and evolutionary governance should be about.  Take the American example - if the conservatives of today were in charge hundreds of years ago, America would still be under british rule.  Slavery would still exist.  Things would not have moved on and changed, and I can tell you in the mind of a conservative, they would be saying that things were better when those things existed.  And that is incredibly wrong. 

Nobody can be helped.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus