Monday, February 24, 2014

Pre-Recovery Phase

It's the unsettling period before you know something is going to happen.  Whether it's positive or negative remains to be seen.  Sorry it's been so long, my life has been taking a crazy path lately.  But hopefully things are back on track from this week.  Back in the office, I can blog and get some work done.  But at least I get another short week and an entire week off next week.  I'll try to blog more in that space if I can.

For some ridiculous reason, even though it's been like 3 weeks since I've touched a guitar, I have really enjoyed playing lately.  Cut my nails and I'm just roaring.  I'm sure I've missed it.  It's nice coming home.  It's nice being home and just relaxing.

But I feel like it's about to be spoiled.  Made a return to the gym today, after about 3 weeks off, and damn, I was hurting.  But I'll try to remain motivated.

Hopefully more stuff to come out of the woodwork throughout the week as I get back into proper blogging mode.

Take care.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus