Friday, June 22, 2012

This Is What Dreams Do To You

Do absolutely nothing but ruin you. Why? Why did it have to happen? I wanted to get up early and go to the gym, but instead I slept in. I hit snooze on my alarm. That 30 minute window was all I needed. I saw you in my dreams. When I did not want to see you. You were with me in bed and we were just holding each other, like old times. I felt happy. I felt like it was meant to be. It truly was a dream. Because then I woke up and I was devastated again. It was not what I wanted.

Those thirty minutes. That roundabout. Damn it. Why?? WHY?! Again, I just need more time.

I wonder about what I used to be like. How I've changed in the interim. What you've done to me. I'm definitely not the same.

Just need to take a time out from life, you know. Something completely different. It's warmer over there, isn't it?

I feel like I have so much work to do, yet I look at my task list and there's not anything I can do because it's all in other people's hands.

Every song is about this. Or at least I'm interpreting it this way.  I don't want to listen anymore.

Even blogging has gotten harder because I don't really know what to say. Don't want to check my e-mails or do anything.

Can it just be home time now, so that I can drink away my sorrows and watch pointless tv?

I just realised that I have not played chess in a very long time.  Damn it, I suppose I should get a free app on my iPhone and get playing again. I'm not even sure I remember how to play.

Let me understand it.
blog comments powered by Disqus