Thursday, June 21, 2012

Don't Overthink It, Just Do It

A busy day at work, so no time to really blog things out properly. This is only going to get worse as the days wear on and I get busier and busier. Damn it, I can't stop thinking about roundabouts and speed cameras. It's just another source of anxiety for me right now when I don't need it. At least tomorrow is Friday, and the weekend may bring some peace with it. Oh wait a minute, no it won't.

Damn it, all I want to do, all I need to do right now is sleep, and I can't do that! It's just near impossible for me to sleep properly.

I just want to reach a point in my life where I can be happy. Then again I also want to reach a point in my life where I don't need to question if I am happy, and just live it.

When will things be ok?

Just let these next few months just pass by. I need time, damn it, I need time.
blog comments powered by Disqus