Friday, June 15, 2012

Blogonzola

You know, I think all these issues started occurring the week I bought Just Cause 2 and the expansions to GTA4. No wonder I haven't played any of those games, it's just too painful.

What's the strength of my resolve? So many things I don't know about myself. Being forced to apparently 'spiritually' grow. I don't know what this all means. I find myself becoming quite the cynic.

It's a weird life, you know. The whole Occupy protests are based on the concept that 1% of society controls a vast majority of available wealth. But yet you read and hear about stories of uneducated people like miners and tradesmen who are raking in ridiculous amounts of money. Then there's also talk of executive salaries steadily on the increase and what not. I look around where I live and where I used to live in Sydney and there's nothing but mansions and expensive high rises. I ask myself, where are the 99%? You just don't see them. They exist, but you are not paying attention. And don't be concerned, this isn't hypocrisy, because I can assure you that I don't earn all that much. For every big house and expensive car that you see, just think about how many dilapidated houses, stretched budgets and homeless people there are, to account for that 99%-1% discrepancy.

Ah, just sitting and waiting for Monday week to pass me by. Things should be hilarious!

Just realised that I have surpassed the all time number of posts for the year!  Not bad, eh?  But I guess when we talk about quality...well let's not talk about quality!

Here's to a failing state of mind.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus