Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shifting Priorities

Just so sick at the moment. I thought I was getting better, but in the last week or so I have just gotten expotentially worse. I probably shouldn't even be at work, but here I am! I just feel utterly awful.

There is a thing in most religions about going forth and multiplying, and that there will always be enough to provide. I question that, I really do. We live on a planet with finite resources. There has to be a tipping point where population growth outweighs sustainability, and from that point, we're all just screwed, basically. Unless there is a major war or a major disease to throw everything back into balance, it's lights out.

Just another day reading wikipedia. Could I pay someone to have this patience?

It is absolutely effing freezing here. Should have gone for a drive, it tends to settle my nerves, and I can have the heater on too!

Just feel like playing guitar right now, though I suspect when I go home, all I'll want to do is sleep, which I cannot do because being sick causes me to not sleep, and that just makes me feel even worse! Just no winning, really!

I thought I had something to say, but it turns out that once again, I do not. It will be blog introspective time in a few months. I don't know if I can be bothered to do a write up, but I will make sure I read all the posts. Things will get nuts from this year, methinks!

There's just nothing to do, really. I could fall asleep right now. It's still 2 hours till home time!! How am I going to make it?!

Joaquin out
blog comments powered by Disqus