Sunday, January 31, 2010

How The Weather Has Turned

I remember when I was first in Sydney I was looking for places that had foxtel connections so that I could get cable internet. I thought it would be easier and convenient, since I had used a cable internet setup at home. Man, what an idiot I was. ADSL2+ is the greatest thing to happen to the internet since the creation of the internet itself! So fast!!

Dreams with choices are weird. They're weird because you have no control over what's happening, so in the end it will probably appear random. What's weirder is when your subconscious is capable of providing top notch action and multiple layers of context. Survival always becomes a theme in mine, I don't know why that is. I guess the urge to survive is so intense that it can pervade your subconscious and have an impact on your dreams.

Case in point was from last night. I just seemed to be in this open plain with some other people with ground level apartment complex in the middle. We heard this music and then all of a sudden some guy released all these lions and then started machine gunning them to death right in front of us. Then he deliberately started missing them, and then they started to run...in our direction. Of course this scared the crap out of us and for some silly reason we ran into the apartments, where of course the lions followed. What came next was an utterly terrifying encounter where we were running from room to room, escaping lions that were edging closer and closer to us. Then all of a sudden it cut back to the beginning of the dream where the music was playing and the lyrics of the song were blatantly saying "run to the open" and I realised that as the lions were being shot, we should have run further out into the open, where we would not have been cornered. It would have been easy!

Interesting don't you think?

That's it for now folks! Have a nice day. Joaquin out.

PS.. Yes, I know I keep saying it but I will attempt to update the Joaquin Rate List ((JRL) soon!
blog comments powered by Disqus