Sunday, January 24, 2010

"We Crash Into Each Other Just So We Can Feel Something"

This has to be the 4th car accident I've ever witnessed in my life. Not the aftermath, but hearing it happen and then seeing what actually did happen!

Similar to the one I saw at my 1st place in Sydney (I'm sure I blogged about it - you will have to look through to find it). I heard the squeal of tyres after hard braking, and then the impact.

Came out and saw that a P-Plater (provisional licence holder) had crashed right into the back of a van parked on the kerb on the street. Either they were going too fast around the "blind" corner at the bottom of the street, or they took their eyes off the road, or both!

Either way, you're an idiot if you have an accident on a suburban street, and it's obvious that it was your fault!

Enjoy!
blog comments powered by Disqus